- Name: Buffalo Stampede
- Date: June 1st, 2013
- Location: 207 Iron Bridge Rd., Freeport, PA
- Qualifying Race: Trail Runner Magazine, Points Series Race
- Check In/ Registration Opens: Saturday, June 1st, 2013 at 10:00AM
- Check In/ Registration Closes: Saturday, June 1st, 2013 at 11:30AM
- Pre-Race Safety Briefing: Saturday, June 1st, 2013 at 11:45AM
- Race Starts: Saturday, June 1st, 2013 at 12:00 PM, with staggered interval start
- Race Awards: Saturday, June 1st, 2013 at 2:00PM for the 5m
- 3:30PM for the 14.4m
- 4:30PM for the 19.4m
- Distance: 5 mile (beginner), 14.4 mile (advanced), 19.4 mile (expert)
- Disciplines: Trail running.
- Categories: Male/Female: 17 & younger; 18-28; 29-39; 40-50; 51 & older.
- Included: Race shirts, SWAG, a giant post-race celebration, and a HUGE raffle.
- Water will be placed strategically throughout the course with volunteers. If you are running further than the 5 mile course we recommend you come with a bottle or water belt system. Pick up one today for 15% off at: www.shopadventuresports.com
POST-RACE BBQ 5:30PM:
A BBQ with great food, beverages, and live music starts at 5:00 PM following the race. This is how we throw a get together down on the farm! Family and friends are invited. There will be special children’s activities planned, and our ridiculous gear raffle is open to everyone! Bring a blanket and enjoy the fresh air and panoramic view.
Please note: We serve alcohol at this function. Alcoholic consumption is limited to those participants who are 21 and over. Additionally, we ask that families bring a covered dish to the BBQ or give a $10.00 donation for anyone enjoying the BBQ that is not a registered racer.
- You may register electronically and view pricing for this event by clicking the IAMATHLETE.COM, EVENTBRITE.COM or ACTIVE.COM event registration buttons below.
- You may also register by printing and mailing THIS FORM to: